Monday, November 28, 2016

Course Reflection

Source
At the beginning of this class, I was nervous about what we were going to learn- I was worried that i wouldn't be good at social media platforms. I came in with a lot of nerves, but also a lot of excitement, because my gut told me that I was going to like doing this kind of work, no matter my actual skill level.

I was expecting to learn about Facebook and Twitter, and Instagram, but my expectations of learning anything really super new was pretty low. I wasn't expecting to learn anything audio-related, or about blogger. I was really dreading the audio stuff, purely because I hate the sound of my own voice.

During the course of the semester, I learned that I'm a lot more creative than I thought. I never expected to be successful in blogging or anything recorded. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that there is a rhyme and reason to everything we do, when we do it, and why we do it.
Source

Overall, my favorite experience throughout the semester was the creative process. I love siting down and coming up with a clever blog, finding cute pictures, and seeing how many corny animal-puns I can get away with before it turns into cheese whiz.

This turned out to be my all-time favorite class.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your honest feedback Jennifer. I would never have guessed YOU would question your creativity. Every challenge thrown at you, you knocked it out of the park. So proud of you this semester.

    ReplyDelete